Mental Health Resources
A list of mental health resources focused on the Philippines. You may search this directory (Ctrl/Command + F on browser or “Find on Page” on mobile) for relevant information such as location, affordability, and type of service. To submit suggestions for inclusion in this database, please proceed to the form at the bottom of the page.
Isang itong listahan ng mga serbisyong lusog-isip na nakatuon sa Pilipinas. Maaari kang maghanap sa direktoryo na ito (gamit ng Ctrl/Command + F sa browser o “Find on Page” sa mobile) para sa importanteng detalye tulad ng lokasyon, presyo, at uri ng serbisyo. Kung kayo mismo ay isang mental health service provider, maaari ninyong isumite ang iyong impormasyon sa Google Form sa ibaba ng pahina.
Hotlines/Chat Services | [ACCESSIBLE MEDICATIONS] DOH Medicine Access Program-Mental Health (MAP-MH) Access Sites | Clinics, Centers, Institutions, and Foundations | Individual Psychological Service Providers | Online Services | Local MH Directories | School-based Resources | Mental Health Support Groups, Pages, Advocacies | Submit or Suggest a Mental Health Resource
Last updated 5 July, 2023
If you are struggling or you know someone who is experiencing a severe crisis, you are not alone.
Kung ikaw ay nahihirapan o may kakilala kang nakararanas ng matinding krisis, hindi ka nag-iisa.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) Crisis Hotlines – 1553 (nationwide and toll-free landline), 0966-351-4518 (Globe/TM), 0917-899-8727 (Globe/TM), or 0908-639-2672 (Smart/Sun/TNT).
- Psychiatric emergencies, suicidal thoughts, depression, grief and loss, relationship issues, sexual abuse, domestic violence, gender identity and sexual orientation issues, school and career issues, issues of careers, and referral to other agencies that can provide specific mental health services in the Philippines.
- Regional DOH Helplines – Compilation of helplines for different regions in the Philippines. Check it out here: bit.ly/DOHhelplines.
- Kapwa MH – [chat] Menu-based chatbot by MentalHealthPH on Twitter. https://twitter.com/kapwamh
- Lunas Collective – [chat] Feminist, inclusive volunteer-powered chat service, rooted in providing a safe and comfortable online space on issues related to gender-based violence and reproductive health. https://www.facebook.com/LunasCollective/
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – Contact at (02) 8893-7603 (landline), 0917-800-1123 (Globe subscribers), or 0922-893-8944 (Sun subscribers).
- Tawag Paglaum – Centro Bisaya- Emotional crisis intervention hotline. Smart/Sun: 0939-9375433 / 0939-9365433 | Globe/TM: 0927-6541629 | https://www.facebook.com/Tawag-Paglaum-Centro-Bisaya-212062179304454/
- Philippine Mental Health Association, Inc. – [call and chat] [Call between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mondays to Fridays] (02) 8921-4958 / (02) 8921-4959; One can send inquiries outside those times using firstname.lastname@example.org or through text: 09175652036. Chat is available 8am-5pm, Monday to Saturday. Facebook PMHA official
- Manila Lifeline Centre – Manila Lifeline Centre (MLC) is a tele-counseling hotline that focuses on suicide prevention, awareness, and support. Landline: (02) 896-9191,Globe: 0917-854-9191
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 8804-HOPE (4673), 0918-873-HOPE (4673) for Smart, 0917-558-HOPE (4673) / 2919 (toll-free) for Globe and TM subscribers.
- 700 Club Asia – Prayer and counseling services via chat and Skype. Contact their Manila Office through these contact information: (02) 8737-0700, 1-800-1-888-8700 (toll-free), 0949-889-8138 (Smart), 0943-706-7633 / 0943-145-4815 (Sun), 0917-836-1531 (Globe), Skype: the700clubasia, email (email@example.com), or Viber (0949-888-8001 – the700clubasia).
- Mood Harmony – Makati Medical Center’s mood disorder support group. (02) 844-2941.
- Dial-a-Friend – (02) 8525-1743 or (02) 8525-1881.
DOH Medicine Access Program-Mental Health (MAP-MH) Access Sites
PDF of MAP-MH access sites
PDF of MAP-MH access sites: http://www.silakbo.ph/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/DOH-MAP-MH-Access-Sites-2021.pdf
This list contains the MAP-MH access sites that have requested medicines in 2021. These facilities are nationwide and dispense certain free medications for mental health.
Ang listahang ito ay naglalaman ng impormasyon tungkol sa kung saan posibleng makapagrequest ng libreng gamot galing sa Medicine Access Program for Mental Health (MAP-MH). Nagbibigay ng ilang mga libreng gamot para sa mental health ang mga facility na ito, at nationwide ang saklaw ng MAP-MH.
Possible Medicines Covered
Biperiden Hydrochloride 2 mg tablet
Carbamazepine 200 mg tablet
Chlorpromazine 200 mg tablet
Clozapine 100 mg tablet
Escitalopram 10 mg tablet
Fluoxetine 20 mg capsule
Fluphenazine Decanoate 25 mg, 1 mL amp
Flupentixol Decanoate 20 mg/mL, 1 mL amp
Diphenhydramine 50 mg/ml, 1 ml amp
Haloperidol 20 mg tablet, 5 mg tablet; 5 mg/ml, 1 ml/amp
Lithium Carbonate 450 mg MR Tablet
Olanzapine 10 mg tablet, 10 mg ODT
Quetiapine 200 mg tablet
Risperidone 2 mg tablet, 2 mg ODT
Sertraline 50 mg tablet
Divalproex Sodium 250 mg ER tablet
Sodium Valproate 333 mg + Valproic Acid 145 mg tablet
Sodium Valproate 200 mg/5 ml syrup
Lamotrigine 100 mg tablet
Donepezil 10 mg tablet
Please be advised that:
- To avail, you need to be “enrolled” in the access site, and be consulting with a health professional in the facility itself.
- Stocks are not guaranteed. Please inquire regarding both stock availability and necessary requirements. It is recommended that you call first and ask the operator for referral to the site’s Pharmacy Department (or inquire on the point-persons involved with the “medicine access program for mental health”).
- Kailangang “naka-enroll” ka sa access site at nagpapatingin sa isang health professional sa mismong pasilidad.
- Hindi garantisado ang stocks sa mga access site. Magtanong muna tungkol sa mga requirements at kung may stock sila ng gamot niyo. Inirerekomenda na tawagan muna ang mga site na ito upang magtanong/humingi ng referral sa Department of Pharmacy (o sinumang naka-assign sa “Medicine Access Program for Mental Health”).
Clinics, Centers, Institutions, and Foundations
- Mind+ by LifeScience – psychological services, works with medical professionals and other allied health professionals; email Lenzi Topaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- HelloHappy PH – [AFFORDABLE; PHP~400/session] “Your online Mental Wellness partner. Our goal is to be with you on challenging times and empower you while strengthening your unique traits while helping you find your purpose.” Contact at their Facebook page, 0917 899 7117, or email@example.com.
- Ateneo Center for Family Ministries Foundation (CEFAM)– [DONATION-BASED; min. P500/session] family and individual counseling via a psycho-spiritual approach. Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Contact them at (02) 8426-4289 up to 92 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UGAT Foundation – [DONATION-BASED] Contact c/o Phen Hipolito 0998 588 9013; or at (02) 8281-8844 / email@example.com
- We Thrive Consultancy and Wellbeing Services – Organizational, clinical, and school services. Contact through firstname.lastname@example.org or 0945 802 2994
- Circle of Hope Kaloob [AFFORDABLE; PHP750/session] Kaloob is a low-fee teletherapy program for low-income individuals, provided by clinicians in training. Submission of documentation is required. Contact at email@example.com / +639338666828 or apply here bit.ly/COHkaloob.
- ChildFam Possibilities: Counseling, psychotherapy, psychiatric consultation, assessment, webinars for well-being. Contact at 0927 224 4598 | 0920 682 7110 | 0916 431 4364 | 0998 297 6829 | firstname.lastname@example.org . Facebook page here.
- MindCare Club: NCR-based network of mental health psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors delivering treatment and therapy through video conference online
- Recovery Hub: Cebu-based mental health platform that offers Psychiatric Consultations with licensed Filipino doctors through video conference online. Contact them at their Facebook page or through landline at (03) 2344-2142.
- Better Steps Psychology: Clinical and Wellness Services, Psychological Assessments, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), and Workshops and Seminars. Located at Unit 301 Fortune Building, 144 Pasig Blvd, Pasig City, Metro Manila 1604. Contact at email@example.com | 0917 894 3988 | 02 7216 1586. Scheduling of appointment for intake and future sessions is done via phone and sessions can be done online.
- PsychConsult Inc. – Located at Unit 227 Regalia Park Towers, 150 P. Tuazon Blvd, Cubao, Quezon City. Contact via (02) 8421-2469 / (02) 8692-9844 / 0917-808-0193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Philippine Psychiatric Association (PPA) – Located at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact via (02) 635-9858 or email email@example.com. Search in their list of PPA Certified Psychiatrists here: http://philippinepsychiatricassociation.org/psychiatrist/
- Philippine Mental Health Association (PMHA) – Located at 18 East Ave, Diliman, Quezon City with chapters at Bacolod-Negros Occidental, Baguio-Benguet, Cabanatuan-Nueva Ecija, Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Oriental, Cebu, Dagupan-Pangasinan, Davao, Dumaguete-Negros Oriental, and Lipa-Batangas. Contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org, or (02) 8921-4958, (02) 8921-4959, 0917-565-2036.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) – Government mental health facility. Located at Nueve de Febrero, Mandaluyong, Kalakhang Maynila.
- Outpatient Adult Services – Contact via 0999-396-3418 / 8531-9001 loc 1200 / email@example.com and online registration: bit.ly/ncmhkonsulta
- Outpatient Child and Adolescent Services – Contact via 8531-9001 loc 383 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCMH Trunkline: (02) 8531-9001 for general services
- Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services (Bulatao Center) – Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Click the link for a full list of their counseling, clinical, community and training services. Contact through email email@example.com or (02) 426-5982.
- Argao Psych – Located at Argao Building, A. Consunji Rd., Queensborough Subd, San Fernando, Pampanga. Offers Psychotherapy and Psychological Counseling, Couple’s Counseling, TelePsychology/ Online Psychotherapy, Psychological Assessment, Behavioral Therapy, and Workplace Mental Health. Contact through +63 999 713 8844, or +63 939 716 1018, www.argaocenter.com
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center – Located at Juan Sumulong Highway, Marikina. Provides basic consulting and brief psychotherapeutic techniques. Consulting Hours are 8 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday, excluding non-working holidays and work cancellations); Registration Hours/Cut-off: AM Sessions – 8 to 10 PM. Contact at (02) 8948-0595 / 8941-0342.
- Better Steps Psychology, Inc.: Clinical Consult, Psychological Assessment, Employee Assistance Programs, Workshops and Seminars. 2nd Floor Esperanza Centre, 117 Shaw Blvd, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | 0917 894 3988 | 02 7216 1586
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center: Department of Psychiatry – Located at Magsaysay Blvd. Tacloban City. Consultation Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday except for Thursday. AM for old patients, PM for new patients. [FREE!] HOWEVER, one must have registered/had a medical card from New EVRMC Cabalawan before availing of the services.
- Center for Psychological Extension and Research Services (COPERS) – Located at Ateneo de Davao University, E. Jacinto St., Davao City. Email via email@example.com. For online counseling (telehealth), please click this link.
- Prescription Psychiatrists and Psychologists – Outpatient Psychiatry, CBT, Behavioural therapy, marriage counselling. Located at Unit 2511A Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Poblacion, Makati & Unit 702 State Finance Center II, Ortigas Ave, Mandaluyong. Clinic Hotlines: (02) 8966-7110 / 0919-636-5391 / 0917-324-7110. SMS Hotlines: 0977-795-3097 (Globe) /0921-819-1101 (Smart).
- In Touch Community Services – Located at McKinley Rd, Makati City. Offers professional counseling (adults, children and families of Filipinos and expatriates), has subsidized counseling options. Offers psychological testing, as well. Contact at (02) 8893-1893 / 0917-863-1136 / 0956-053-4257.
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness Foundation, Inc. (RCW) – Located at 59 C. Salvador, Lungsod Quezon. Click the link for the full list of counseling services offered. Contact them at (02) 3436-0710 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Door of Hope Counseling Resource Center – Located at Amorsolo St. Corner Dela Rosa 1229 Makati. Individual, couples and family psychospiritual counseling, as well as retreats. Contact at (02) 750-8044 or email at email@example.com
- Graymatters Psychological Center – Located in Madrigal, Alabang. Also offers Industrial Organization Services. Contact them at (02) 8938-0726 / 0917-709-6961 (Clinical Division) / 0920-974-9828 (Industrial/Organizational Division) or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Espada Psychological Consultancy – Three multidisciplinary professional psychologists providing mental health services, assessment and intervention in Espada Psychological Consultancy, Room No. 5, Doctor’s Offices Building, Sto. Entierro St., Angeles City, Pampanga. Contact them at 0915-880-2045.
- Dear Future Self (DFS) Consulting PH – Individual Therapy, Everyday Stress & Anxiety, Relationship Problems, Personal Development & Emotional Counseling, Loss & Grief, Life Coaching: Setting Goals, Priorities & Purpose, Quarter-Life Crisis, Family Issues & Family Therapy; Employee Counseling, Work Stress & Work-Life Balance. Address is at Unit H (KB) One Roxas Square (wazeable) #1 F. Roxas Street Corner Blumentritt San Juan City, Metro Manila. Contact at email@example.com.
- Philippine General Hospital – Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine – Located at 2/F, Ward 7, Philippine General Hospital, Taft Avenue, Ermita Brgy 670 Zone 72, Manila, Metro Manila. Contact Number(s): (02) 8554-8400 loc. 2436 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bofill Psychological Services – Located at Mayon Street, Quezon City. The clinic provides face to face and online services with socialized rates. Contact them at 0919-096-3886.
- Motivation Philippines – Located at Dalipuga, Iligan City. Psychosocial support and mind wellness. email@example.com or Facebook
- Living Free Foundation – Addiction, individual and marital counseling. Contact them at 0917-883-3161 or through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MyGolana Philippines Inc. Located at Lepanto Building 1227 Makati, Philippines. Online Counseling. Booking through email@example.com. You may also book through their social media accounts- Facebook: MyGolana, Instagram: @mygolanaofficial
- MHPro Counseling and Well-Being Center, Inc. – TeleCounseling/ Psychotherapy, Psychological Assessment, Supervision, Consultancy, Seminars / Webinars & Employee Assistance Program for Companies. Located at Tower B, Unit -1F Suntrust Adriatico Gardens Condominium, Adriatico St., Brgy 719, Malate, Manila. Contact Numbers: 0906-593-6168 (Globe) ; 0961-502-6528 (Smart); Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Facebook (FB) Page: https://www.facebook.com/MHProCenterInc/
- New Day Recovery Center – Psychiatry (In/Outpatient), Addiction and Behavior Management Program, Psychological Services (including assessment, counseling, and psychotherapy). Located at Babista Compound, Lizada Drive, Lanang, Davao City. Contact at (082)2331719, +639230813854, +639064941684, or on Facebook/IG/Twitter: ndrcPH. [Price range starts from 1,500 per session for consultations and ranges up to 32,500 for a one month program].
- Philippine Association of Christian Counselors – [FREE online counseling] Located at Unit 2001 Medical Plaza Makati, Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City. Contact at 09163763604, (02)8867-1961. Guidelines for free online counseling here http://www.philacc.org/pacc-free-online-counseling-guidelines/
- Talking Turns Therapy Clinic – Speech and Language Evaluation and Therapy as well as various Psychological Services (Psychotherapy, Psychological Evaluation and Counseling). Located at Room 3 – 9, JDI Building (in front of PLDT), Galo Street, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. https://www.facebook.com/talkingturns
- MAGIS Creative Spaces – Psychotherapy, counselling, expressive arts therapy, art therapy. [Free 15min consult: bit.ly/magis-freeconsult] Located at 111 Cordillera Street, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila. Contact at 0927 950 5745
- Cognescere Psychological Services – Psychological screening, testing, assessment and evaluation, counseling. Located at 4444 Calatagan Street Palanan Makati City. Contact at 09985407468 or email@example.com.
- Sinag Psychological Services – Mental Health Consultation, Counseling, Therapy, Psychological Assessment. Located at Unit 5, Seguritan Building, Dacanay Road, Rizal Avenue 5300 Puerto Princesa, Philippines. Contact through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SinagPsychServices) or 0916 293 1935.
- Restore Children and Family Services – Intensive Individual therapy, family therapy, crisis intervention, rehab services, collateral/coaching services for those who have anxiety, depression, suicidality, PTSD and other trauma related symptoms. Located at 16 P. Almendras St., Mabolo, Cebu City. Contact at 09270093547 and 09224976079. [Service is for Free. Available for Face to Face and Telehealth. Accepts walkins.]
Individual Psychological Service Providers
- List of psychological service providers, via Dan Villanueva at the Anxiety and Depression Support Philippines Facebook group)
- Dr. Ampil – Metro North Medical Center, Mindanao Avenue, QC (PHP700/session as of 2018). Contact through hotline: 426-8000
- Dra. Luz Katigbak – Makati Med (PHP2000/session) +639234946673
- Dr. Constantine Della (Westgate Clinic, Alabang) – tel: 09179333446
- Dr. Kristine Roldan (ASIAN, Alabang) – Michelle (secretary) 09178636163 / 027719000
- Dr. Michelle Marie Marinas (Westgate Clinic, Alabang) – tel: 771-13-53
- Dr. Alvin Teopaco (Pampanga) – 09166880888
- Dr. Romeo Yu Enriquez (Angeles University Foundation, Pampanga; Mon-Fri, 10AM-2PM) – for appointments, you may contact his secretary Lorie – 09338504541
- Dr. Myrna Astillero (Pampanga) – 09278125905
- Jose Angelo P. Culala (Villa Teresa, Angeles, Pampanga) – Therapy, Counselling, Coaching. Contact at 09381636886 or https://web.facebook.com/TheMillennialCoachTMC/
More Local MH Directories
- Mental Health Pilipinas Database [NOT NCR-CENTRIC]
- MentalHealthPH’s validated directory of mental health facilities, services, and organizations from around the Philippines: https://mentalhealthph.org/directory/
- List of Mental Health Care Facilities in the Philippines [NOT NCR-CENTRIC] for mental hospitals, psychiatric wards, alcohol and drug dependency rehabilitation, counseling, therapeutic facilities for the treatment and care of the mentally challenged, SPED schools, and conflict-management/ skill-building coaching services.
- List of acute and custodial psychiatric care facilities accredited by the Department of Health (DOH) as of December 31, 2020.
- Inigo Sevilla’s crowdsourced directory
- A-Where-ness PH Map – a volunteer-organized online platform and map that shows the locations of mental health facilities and services that offer help to people with their mental health within the Philippines
- Tayó Táyo: Pagtaguyod ng Sinupan at Kalipunang Pangkaisipang Kalusugan from UP Mental Health Month (October 2021) -covers Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao): https://tinyurl.com/UPMHM2021Database
- Kate Alvarez’s compilation: http://katewashere.com/mentalhealthph/
- Mental health resources for those who cannot afford therapy at the moment – a thread of several online counseling resources by Tiffany Howard on Twitter
- ADMU list of MH resources for students compiled by the Ateneo Office of Student Affairs (2018)
- Services based in UP Diliman
- Ugnayan ng Pahinungód provides free online basic psychosocial support services for members of the UPD community: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UP PsycServ signup here for members of the UPD community: bit.ly/PsycServ
Clinics, Centers and Foundations
- Intrepid Recovery – located at 1120 48th St, Mangonia Park, FL United States 33407. email@example.com.
- BetterHelp – speak with a licensed counselor online
Mental Health Support Groups, Pages, Advocacies
Submit or Suggest a Mental Health Resource