Mental Health Resources
A list of Mental Health Resources focused on the Philippines. Ctrl+F to search relevant information, such as your location, affordability, etc.! Comment or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more local or international resources to suggest.
COVID-19 Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in the Philippines
FREE ONLINE SERVICES for COVID-19 Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao can be accessed through this comprehensive Rappler article.
- NCMH Crisis Hotline: Provides free mental health support for all affected by COVID-19. Reach them at 0917-899-USAP(8727) or 7-7-989-USAP (827).
- Philippine Mental Health Association online counseling: Get in touch with them via Facebook Messenger or through pmhacds@gmailcom / 0917-565-2036.
- Mental Health First Responders Emotional/Peer Support Services – access through their Google Form here.
- Services based in UP Diliman
- Ugnayan ng Pahinungód provides free online basic psychosocial support services for members of the UPD community: email@example.com
- UP PsycServ signup here for members of the UPD community, or anyone affected by the pandemic: bit.ly/PsycServ or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org / 09167573157 / 8981-8500 loc. 2496
- UP Health Services Psychiatrist for students of UPD – schedule through email email@example.com
- Psychological Association of the Philippines prepared a list of centers offering free online psychological services during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please note that this post was last updated on April 15, 2020.
Online Telemental Health Services
- Mind Care Club: NCR-based network of mental health psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors delivering treatment and therapy through video conference online
- Recovery Hub: Cebu-based mental health platform that offers Psychiatric Consultations with licensed Filipino doctors through video conference online. Contact them at their Facebook page or through landline at (032) 344 2142.
- New DOH – National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) Crisis Hotlines – 0917 899 8727 (USAP) and (02) 7-989-8727 (USAP)
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 8-804-HOPE (4673), 0917 558 HOPE (4673) or 2919 (toll-free for GLOBE and TM subscribers).
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – Relationship problems, addiction, abuse, other emotional problems. (02) 8-893 7603, 0917 8001123 (Globe subscribers), 0922 8938944 (Sun subscribers). Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Living Free Foundation – Addiction, individual and marital counseling. Contact them at 0917 883 3161 or through email@example.com.
- Mood Harmony – Makati Medical Center’s mood disorder support group. (02) 844-2941.
- Dial-a-Friend – (02) 5251743 or (02) 5251881.
- UGAT Foundation – Psychospiritual counseling. (02) 8-426-6496; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 700 Club Asia – Prayer and counseling services via chat and Skype. Contact their Manila Office through these contact information: (02) 8-737-0700; 1-800-1-888-8700 (toll-free); 0949-889-8138 (Smart); 0943-706-7633/ 0943-145-4815 (Sun); 0917-836-1531 (Globe), Skype: the700clubasia, email: email@example.com.
Clinics, Centers, and Foundations
- PsychConsult Inc. – Located at Cubao, Quezon City. Contact numbers are (02) 8-421-2469 / (02) 8-692-9844 / 0917 808 0193.
- Philippine Psychiatric Association (PPA) – Located at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact via (02) 635-9858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Search in their list of PPA Certified Psychiatrists here: http://philippinepsychiatricassociation.org/psychiatrist/
- Philippine Mental Health Association (PMHA) – HQ located at Quezon City, with chapters at Bacolod-Negros Occidental, Baguio-Benguet, Cabanatuan-Nueva Ecija, Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Oriental, Cebu, Dagupan-Pangasinan, Davao, Dumaguete-Negros Oriental, and Lipa-Batangas. Contact through email email@example.com, or (02) 8-921 4958, (02) 8-921 4959, 0917 565 2036.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) – Mental health concerns and services. Located at Mandaluyong. Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or landline (02) 531 9001 (connecting all departments).
- Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services (Bulatao Center) – Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Click the link for a full list of their counseling, clinical, community and training services. Contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 426-5982.
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center – Located at Juan Sumulong Highway, Marikina. Provides basic consulting and brief psychotherapeutic techniques. Consulting Hours are 8 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday, excluding non-working holidays and work cancellations); Registration Hours/Cut-off: AM Sessions – 8 to 10 PM. Contact at (02) 8-948-0595 / 8-941-0342.
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center Department of Psychiatry – Located at Magsaysay Blvd. Tacloban City. Consultation Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday except for Thursday. AM for old patients, PM for new patients. [FREE!] HOWEVER, one must have registered/had a medical card from New EVRMC Cabalawan before availing of the services.
- Center for Psychological Extension and Research Services (COPERS) – Located at Ateneo de Davao University, E. Jacinto St., Davao City (08) 2-221-2411 local 8273.
- Prescription Psychiatrists and Psychologists – Outpatient Psychiatry, CBT, Behavioural therapy, marriage counselling. Located at Unit 2511A Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Poblacion, Makati. Contact at 09173247110 or email@example.com.
- Ateneo Center for Family Ministries Foundation (CEFAM) – family and individual counseling via a psycho-spiritual approach. Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Contact them at (02) 8-426-4289 up to 92 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org [PAY WHAT YOU WANT/AFFORDABLE!]
- In Touch Community Services – Located at McKinley Rd, Makati City. Offers professional counseling (adults, children and families of Filipinos and expatriates), has subsidized counseling options. Offers psychological testing, as well. Contact at (02) 8-893-1893 / 0917-863-1136 / 0956-053-4257.
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness Foundation, Inc. (RCW) – Located at Quezon City. Click the link for the full list of counseling services offered. Contact them at (+02) 3-436-0710 or through email at email@example.com.
- Door of Hope Counseling Resource Center – Located at Makati. Individual, couples and family psychospiritual counseling, as well as retreats. Contact at (02) 750 8044.
- Graymatters Psychological Center – Located in Madrigal, Alabang. Also offers Industrial Organization Services. Contact them at (02) 256 0641 / 09177096961 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Espada Psychological Consultancy – Three multidisciplinary professional psychologists providing mental health services, assessment and intervention in Espada Psychological Consultancy, Room No. 5, Doctor’s Offices Building, Sto. Entierro St., Angeles City, Pampanga. Contact them at 0915 880 2045.
- Dear Future Self (DFS) Consulting PH – Individual Therapy, Everyday Stress & Anxiety, Relationship Problems, Personal Development & Emotional Counseling, Loss & Grief, Life Coaching: Setting Goals, Priorities & Purpose, Quarter-Life Crisis, Family Issues & Family Therapy; Employee Counseling, Work Stress & Work-Life Balance. Address is at Unit H (KB) One Roxas Square (wazeable) #1 F. Roxas Street Corner Blumentritt San Juan City, Metro Manila. Contact at email@example.com.
- Philippine General Hospital – Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine – Located at 2/F, Ward 7, Philippine General Hospital, Taft Avenue, Ermita Brgy 670 Zone 72, Manila, Metro Manila. Contact Number(s): (02) 554-8400 loc. 2436 or 2440; (02) 554-88470, (02) 526-0150; (02) 554-8469, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bofill Psychological Services – Located in Mayon Street, Quezon City. The clinic provides face to face and online services with socialized rates. Contact them at 0923 844 7755.
Individual Psychological Service Providers
- List of psychological service providers, via Dan Villanueva at the Anxiety and Depression Support Philippines Facebook group)
- Dr. Ampil – Metro North Medical Center, Mindanao Avenue, QC (PHP700/session as of 2018). Contact through hotline: 426-8000
- Dra. Luz Katigbak – Makati Med (PHP2000/session) +639234946673
- Dr. Constantine Della (WESTGATE CLINIC, Alabang) – tel: 09179333446
- Dr. Kristine Roldan (ASIAN, Alabang) – Michelle (secretary) 09178636163 / 027719000
- Dr. Michelle Marie Marinas (WESTGATE CLINIC, Alabang) – tel: 771-13-53
- Dr. Alvin Teopaco (Pampanga) – 09166880888
- Dr. Romeo Yu Enriquez (Angeles University Foundation, Pampanga; Mon-Fri, 10AM-2PM) – for appointments, you may contact his secretary Lorie – 09338504541
- Dr. Myrna Astillero (Pampanga) – 09278125905
Mental Health Support Groups, Pages, Advocacies
More local MH directories/lists
Last updated 3 January, 2021