Mental Health Resources
- Crisis hotlines:
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 804-HOPE (4673), 0917 558 HOPE (4673) or 2919 (toll-free for GLOBE and TM subscribers).
- Manila Lifeline Centre (MLC) – (02) 8969191 or 0917 854 9191.
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – Relationship problems, addiction, abuse, other emotional problems. +632 893 7603, 0917 8001123 (Globe subscribers), 0922 8938944 (Sun subscribers). Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Living Free Foundation – Addiction, individual and marital counseling. 0917 322 7087 Email at email@example.com.
- National Center for Mental Health Helpline – Mental health concerns and services. 0949 143 6425; 0915 792 6889; 0922 241 3855; (02) 531 9001 loc. 283.
- Mood Harmony – Makati Medical Center’s mood disorder support group. (02) 844-2941.
- Dial-a-Friend – (02) 5251743 or (02) 5251881.
- UGAT Foundation – Psychospiritual counseling. (02) 426 5992; (02) 426 6001 loc. 4872-73; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 700 Club Asia – Prayer and counseling services via chat and Skype. (02) 737 0700; 1 800 1 888 8700 (toll-free); 0949 888 8001; 0925 300 3000; 0917 406 5001. Skype: the700clubasia.
- Centers and Foundations
- PsychConsult Inc. – Located at Cubao, Quezon City. Contact numbers are +632 421 2469 / +632 357 6427 / +63917 808 0193.
- Philippine Psychiatric Association (PPA) – Located at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact via (02) 635-9858.
- Philippine Mental Health Association (PMHA) – HQ located at Quezon City, with chapters at Bacolod-Negros Occidental, Baguio-Benguet, Cabanatuan-Nueva Ecija, Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Oriental, Cebu, Dagupan-Pangasinan, Davao, Dumaguete-Negros Oriental, and Lipa-Batangas. HQ contact numbers are +632-921-4958 and +632-921-4959.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) – Located at Mandaluyong. Contact via (02) 531-9001 (connecting all departments).
- Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services (Bulatao Center) – Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Click the link for a full list of their counseling, clinical, community and training services. Contact at (632) 426-6001.
- Ateneo Center for Family Ministries Foundation (CEFAM) – family and individual counseling via a psycho-spiritual approach. Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Contact them at 426-4289 up to 92. [AFFORDABLE!]
- In Touch Community Services – Located at McKinley Rd, Makati City. Offers professional counseling (adults, children and families of Filipinos and expatriates), has subsidized counseling options. Offers psychological testing, as well. Contact at (02) 893 1893.
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness Foundation, Inc. (RCW) – Located at Quezon City. Click the link for the full list of counseling services offered. Contact them at (02) 436 0710.
- Door of Hope Counseling Resource Center – Located at Makati. Individual, couples and family psychospiritual counseling, as well as retreats. Contact at (02) 867 1961.
- Extensive list of mental healthcare facilities in the Philippines [NOT NCR-CENTRIC] for mental hospitals, psychiatric wards, alcohol and drug dependency rehabilitation, counseling, therapeutic facilities for the treatment and care of the mentally challenged, SPED schools, and conflict-management/ skill-building coaching services.
- Extensive list of mental health services [NOT NCR-CENTRIC] by Mental Health PH, comprehensively arranged by island group (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao)
- UST Hospital’s affordable psychiatric services, via RJ Naguit. [AFFORDABLE!] “Consult with residents for PHP150 on 1st visit then PHP100 after.” Refer to linked image for full details
- How to avail of Philippine General Hospital (PGH)’s free psychiatric consultation [FREE!]
- Mental Health Services in Olongapo compiled by Shikei Condez
- School-based resources
- Psychiatric care facilities
- Individual Psychological Service Providers
- Mental Health Support Groups, Pages, Advocacies (some from katewashere.com’s post)
More local MH directories
Comment or e-mail email@example.com if you have more local or international resources to suggest. (We are based in the Philippines.)
Last updated 29 August, 2018