Mental Health Resources
(Long list. Ctrl+F to relevant information, such as your location, affordability, etc.! Comment or e-mail email@example.com if you have more local or international resources to suggest. We are based in the Philippines. For a print-friendly copy, click here.)
- New National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) Crisis Hotlines – 0917 899 8727 (USAP) and 989 8727 (USAP)
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation (NGF) – (02) 804-HOPE (4673), 0917 558 HOPE (4673) or 2919 (toll-free for GLOBE and TM subscribers).
- Manila Lifeline Centre (MLC) – (02) 8969191 or 0917 854 9191.
- In Touch Community Services Crisis Lines – Relationship problems, addiction, abuse, other emotional problems. +632 893 7603, 0917 8001123 (Globe subscribers), 0922 8938944 (Sun subscribers). Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Living Free Foundation – Addiction, individual and marital counseling. 0917 322 7087 Email at email@example.com.
- Mood Harmony – Makati Medical Center’s mood disorder support group. (02) 844-2941.
- Dial-a-Friend – (02) 5251743 or (02) 5251881.
- UGAT Foundation – Psychospiritual counseling. (02) 426 5992; (02) 426 6001 loc. 4872-73; firstname.lastname@example.org
- 700 Club Asia – Prayer and counseling services via chat and Skype. (02) 737 0700; 1 800 1 888 8700 (toll-free); 0949 888 8001; 0925 300 3000; 0917 406 5001. Skype: the700clubasia.
- RecoveryHub Philippines – a Cebu-based mental health platform that offers Psychiatric Consultations with licensed Filipino doctors through video conference online
Centers and Foundations
- PsychConsult Inc. – Located at Cubao, Quezon City. Contact numbers are +632 421 2469 / +632 357 6427 / +63917 808 0193.
- Philippine Psychiatric Association (PPA) – Located at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact via (02) 635-9858.
- Philippine Mental Health Association (PMHA) – HQ located at Quezon City, with chapters at Bacolod-Negros Occidental, Baguio-Benguet, Cabanatuan-Nueva Ecija, Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Oriental, Cebu, Dagupan-Pangasinan, Davao, Dumaguete-Negros Oriental, and Lipa-Batangas. HQ contact numbers are +632-921-4958 and +632-921-4959.
- National Center for Mental Health (NCMH) – Mental health concerns and services. Located at Mandaluyong. Contact via 0949 143 6425; 0915 792 6889; 0922 241 3855; (02) 531 9001 (connecting all departments).
- Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services (Bulatao Center) – Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Click the link for a full list of their counseling, clinical, community and training services. Contact at (632) 426-6001.
- Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center – Located at Juan Sumulong Highway, Marikina. Provides basic consulting and brief psychotherapeutic techniques. Consulting Hours are 8 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday, excluding non-working holidays and work cancellations); Registration Hours/Cut-off: AM Sessions – 8 to 10 PM. Contact at (02) 941-6289.
- Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center Department of Psychiatry – Located at Magsaysay Blvd. Tacloban City. Consultation Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday except for Thursday. AM for old patients, PM for new patients. [FREE!] HOWEVER, one must have registered/had a medical card from New EVRMC Cabalawan before availing of the services.
- Center for Psychological Extension and Research Services (COPERS) – Located at Ateneo de Davao University, E. Jacinto St., Davao City (082) 221-2411 local 8273.
- Prescription Psychiatrists and Psychologists – Outpatient Psychiatry, CBT, Behavioural therapy, marriage counselling. Located at Unit 2511A Centuria Medical Makati Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Poblacion, Makati. Contact at +63 2 8630655 or email@example.com.
- Ateneo Center for Family Ministries Foundation (CEFAM) – family and individual counseling via a psycho-spiritual approach. Located at Ateneo de Manila University. Contact them at 426-4289 up to 92. [PAY WHAT YOU WANT/AFFORDABLE!]
- In Touch Community Services – Located at McKinley Rd, Makati City. Offers professional counseling (adults, children and families of Filipinos and expatriates), has subsidized counseling options. Offers psychological testing, as well. Contact at (02) 893 1893.
- Reintegration for Care and Wholeness Foundation, Inc. (RCW) – Located at Quezon City. Click the link for the full list of counseling services offered. Contact them at (02) 436 0710.
- Door of Hope Counseling Resource Center – Located at Makati. Individual, couples and family psychospiritual counseling, as well as retreats. Contact at (02) 867 1961.
- Graymatters Psychological Center in Madrigal, Alabang: +639177096961
- Espada Psychological Consultancy – Three multidisciplinary professional psychologists providing mental health services, assessment and intervention in Espada Psychological Consultancy, Room No. 5, Doctor’s Offices Building, Sto. Entierro St., Angeles City, Pampanga: ; 09392921100 / 09158802045;
- Dear Future Self (DFS) Consulting PH – Individual Therapy, Everyday Stress & Anxiety, Relationship Problems, Personal Development & Emotional Counseling, Loss & Grief, Life Coaching: Setting Goals, Priorities & Purpose, Quarter-Life Crisis, Family Issues & Family Therapy; Employee Counseling, Work Stress & Work-Life Balance. Address is at Unit H (KB) One Roxas Square (wazeable) #1 F. Roxas Street Corner Blumentritt San Juan City, Metro Manila. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and 0906 683 4789.
- Philippine General Hospital (PGH) Located at PGH Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Department 2/F, Ward 7, Taft Avenue Ermita Brgy 670 Zone 72, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila. Contact Number(s): (02) 554-8400 loc. 2436 or 2440; (02) 554-88470, (02) 526-0150; (02) 554-8469.
Individual Psychological Service Providers
- List of psychological service providers, via Dan Villanueva at the Anxiety and Depression Support Philippines Facebook group)
- Dr. Ampil – Metro North Medical Center, Mindanao Avenue, QC (PHP700/session as of 2018). Contact through hotline: 426-8000
- Dra. Luz Katigbak – Makati Med (PHP2000/session) +639234946673
- Dr. Constantine Della (WESTGATE CLINIC, Alabang) – tel: 09179333446
- Dr. Kristine Roldan (ASIAN, Alabang) – Michelle (secretary) 09178636163 / 027719000
- Dr. Michelle Marie Marinas (WESTGATE CLINIC, Alabang) – tel: 771-13-53
- Dr. Alvin Teopaco (Pampanga) – 09166880888
- Dr. Romeo Yu Enriquez (Angeles University Foundation, Pampanga; Mon-Fri, 10AM-2PM) – for appointments, you may contact his secretary Lorie – 09338504541
- Dr. Myrna Astillero (Pampanga) – 09278125905
Mental Health Support Groups, Pages, Advocacies
More local MH directories/lists
Last updated 2 February, 2020